<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Tuesday, July 22, 2003


At first I hated Dad because he didn't let me to go camping with my friends tomorrow, but after talking with Bonnie and Fai, listening to the weather report, I found that he's right. Maybe I should really not to go. Not only for my safety, and for them, not to worry about me for 3 days. I can't be so selfish and blind to see my parents' worries, right?

Again, I shift all my anger to the goddamn typhoon Imbudo, I really hate it! I think I will never forgive this typhoon for the rest of my life. Maybe you'll say it's so silly to get angry with a typhoon, yes, that's me, I'm that kind of silly girl!

God, please listen to my prayer. Please stop raining and stop the typhoon as soon as poosible, I really want to go to this camp with my friends, and I want them all safe in these dangerous rainy days. Please, please let the typhoon goes as soon as possible!

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.


Archives