<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Wednesday, July 30, 2003


Backed to mainland with Mami and Dadi on Fri, Sat and Sun. I had tried HuNan meal this time. It's so spicy, but delicious! When I first saw the dishes, I was so scared, because I couldn't find any food in the plate, but only chili, all the food were covered by chili. However, after a try of the food, I found that it's not that terrible, the food are so delicious with a very special taste, all in all, I love that!

There's a very famous Chinese doctor in Zheng Mu Tao, some people even travel a long long journey to come here just to see him. Sure I took this chance to ask for a body check. Soo good, the Chinese doctor said that I am very healthy, even can I knock down a bull, haha!

So many things to eat, to play and to buy in mainland, difficult to explain in detail here.

Really hope that I can go there with my friends next time when I come back.


Archives