Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Thursday, July 24, 2003
Suddenly found that my Dad is really humour. Just like today, he's day-off and he asked me to lunch out with him. Sure I was very very please to do so, haha! Then he started to grumble that I always stay at home to have my lunch and dinner, but still ask him for money. He said that," You are not Maggie, you're 鐵木真!" I wondered why he'd say so, then he said," 鐵木真 -- 吞金滅宋", I couldn't help laughing after I know what he's talking about. (註:即係我一邊吞"金"一邊又食屋企飯)
Then I went to market with him to buy tonight's dinner. We planned to make a soup with spiral shells, lean pork and hairy marrow. When we were buying the hairy marrows, my dad told me how to choose a good one. " Remember, a good hairy marrow should be short, just like a dumbbell, with a sturdy top and bottom, a thin waist, um... if the hairy marrow likes you, the shape is just like a tub, throw it away, it's not good." That's the way my lovely Dad always uses to tease me, to point at something but abuse me, so cruel!
Anyway, although my Dad always tease me, scold me or make fun of me, he's a really good Dad, he loves me more than anyone does.
In the same way, I love him, too!
Then I went to market with him to buy tonight's dinner. We planned to make a soup with spiral shells, lean pork and hairy marrow. When we were buying the hairy marrows, my dad told me how to choose a good one. " Remember, a good hairy marrow should be short, just like a dumbbell, with a sturdy top and bottom, a thin waist, um... if the hairy marrow likes you, the shape is just like a tub, throw it away, it's not good." That's the way my lovely Dad always uses to tease me, to point at something but abuse me, so cruel!
Anyway, although my Dad always tease me, scold me or make fun of me, he's a really good Dad, he loves me more than anyone does.
In the same way, I love him, too!
Archives
- 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
- 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
- 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
- 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
- 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
- 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
- 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
- 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
- 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
- 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
- 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
- 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
- 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
- 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
- 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
- 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
- 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
- 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
- 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006