<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Monday, July 21, 2003


Yesterday I went to Miss Hung's home with Bonnie, Vicky, Shirley, Tracy, Jenny and Tiffany. We met in Causeway Bay, then we went to Miss Hung's home in Apleichau by bus.

Miss Hung's home's so nice, there're lots of beautiful pictures and decorations bought from China. Miss Hung showed us the pictures she took in China. Woo....they're so cool! They seems like to be taken by a professional photographer! (I wanna take a journey to China after I saw the pics! Who are going to join me?) We had sushi and pizza for lunch, and the tirimisu Miss Hung bought us. After a short rest, we played UNO together. ( Miss Hung was the winner...over 300 marks.) About 5:45, we took pictures of Miss Hung's house and left.

Then we went to Tsim Sha Tsui to meet Ken. We went to Chung Xing Building to have a curray dinner. I had never been there before, so I was a little bit scare when I passed through the entrenance, with lots of "ah cha" chasing at our back. (Don't worry, they were not going to kill us, they just wanna give us the menu of the restaurant.) We planned to go to 7/F at first, but one "ah cha" brought us to the fourth floor, and that's okay, it's fine, the restaurant on 4/F is quite nice, too. I think it was the most traditional Indian dinner that I had had, there're Indian pizza, curray beef, spicy chicken, etc. They're not too spicy and it suit my favour, woo..I like it! It's so unblievable, the bill was incredibly cheap! It costed us for only $232 for so many dishes! Woo..I wanna go there again.



Archives