<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Thursday, August 07, 2003


To Vicky,
Happy to know that you are going to study Journalism. Although it's not your dream school, you can study your dream subject here. Your brother is right, this is your dream for long, so just put all the minor problems away, those like the brand of the school, the reputation, etc. throw them away. Whether you can be a succefful journalist depends on you, not the school, remember this all the time, so work hard in the coming years, I know that you can do it very well. Bless you!

To Tracy,
I feel so sorry about your result, in fact, it's really out of my expectation. I had never thought about the situation like this. All I can say is that "sorry, you are really unlucky!" But it's not your fault, it's the fault of wrong timing and no luck. So, don't give up. It's just a little problem in your life, you have to overcome it and move on. Tracy, I know that you can do that! Prepare yourself well this year, no matter you are going to study or to work, work out your best. You will have a friutful result next year.

To all my friends,
Some of you are going to enroll in univeristies, some of you are going to study the associate programmes and some of you may preparing to go to work. No matter what happens, I am here to stand by you. If you wanna talk to someone, don't hesitate to phone me, I am right here. Finally, I hope that all your dreams come true and we can all be so successful in the future. Bless you all and love you!

Maggie


Archives