<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Wednesday, November 05, 2003


Elasticity of demand.....hey, I hate this name for more than 2 years....Heehee, j/k! Don't mind!

A little bit regret for not studying economics good in F.6 and F.7, now....difficult to explain.....

I went to the Social Security Office with Duffy and Edwin today. The officer asked us to bring along our official transcripts to show we are full-time student. What the fuck? They changed the rule again? How can they do things like this....I am so confused now.

I missed the deadline yesterday, that's why my article will be cut from this week's paper and be put into the next week's paper. I thought it's okay coz it's really my fault, but Jenna and Shawna seemed so pissed and couldn't help getting angry with Jimmy. Sigh.....

I don't know why the editors treated me so good today....I was really scared by them. Both Jimmy and Jason said this to me, "Hey Maggie, I like you, you're okay, you did well!" Hey, in fact i am the one who turn in my work late and always skip the lab, right? Hahaaaa...anyway, that's cool to have them saying these words to me. I feel really good with what they said, hahahaaa!

Hey, I don't want to do the whole project by myself, nor do it in that super non-serious way, can you guys try to do something to help me? :(

Tried to cook tonight. At first I thought the chicken is overcooked; however, finally I found that they're not overcooked.....but they're uncooked!

Too bad! :P


Archives