Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Sunday, November 02, 2003
I got the package from SiuMan today, so sweet honey!
We went to Kyle's house again to cook and have dinner together. I was supposed to cook something this time, but if you really know me, you should know that I don't know how to cook, that's why me and Edbitch had formed a group to cook 2 dishes. Haahaa...good to have an expert to cook with me, in fact, most of the stuff were made by him. I was just a helper, hahaaa....but I don't mind and I am really enjoy to be a little helper too! :P
I seriouslly think that a boy should know how to drive, or how can he drive his wife to hospital when she is going to give birth to a baby? In that urgent case, you can't wait for an ambulance to come, right?
Ohh...Ika knows one more secrets of mine now! She asked me to treat her good, or she will.....Hey Ika, I always treat you the best, and I do beleive that you won't do anything bad to me too, right? I trust you! Hahaaa....actually, "I know your secret!" too!
Aku suka kamu = I like you
Aku suka Ika = I like Ika
We went to have breakfast at 6:00 today, "what the fxck?" My eyes were almost closed at that time. I couldn't hear clearly what they're talking about at the first part, I almost fell asleep! :( I shouldn't share the plate with Ika, she ate too little! Everything was left to me! Hey Ika, you couldn't do that! I don't want to be fat! :D
We went to Kyle's house again to cook and have dinner together. I was supposed to cook something this time, but if you really know me, you should know that I don't know how to cook, that's why me and Edbitch had formed a group to cook 2 dishes. Haahaa...good to have an expert to cook with me, in fact, most of the stuff were made by him. I was just a helper, hahaaa....but I don't mind and I am really enjoy to be a little helper too! :P
I seriouslly think that a boy should know how to drive, or how can he drive his wife to hospital when she is going to give birth to a baby? In that urgent case, you can't wait for an ambulance to come, right?
Ohh...Ika knows one more secrets of mine now! She asked me to treat her good, or she will.....Hey Ika, I always treat you the best, and I do beleive that you won't do anything bad to me too, right? I trust you! Hahaaa....actually, "I know your secret!" too!
Aku suka kamu = I like you
Aku suka Ika = I like Ika
We went to have breakfast at 6:00 today, "what the fxck?" My eyes were almost closed at that time. I couldn't hear clearly what they're talking about at the first part, I almost fell asleep! :( I shouldn't share the plate with Ika, she ate too little! Everything was left to me! Hey Ika, you couldn't do that! I don't want to be fat! :D
Archives
- 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
- 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
- 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
- 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
- 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
- 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
- 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
- 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
- 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
- 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
- 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
- 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
- 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
- 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
- 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
- 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
- 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
- 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
- 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006