<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Monday, November 03, 2003


In a bad mood today, family problem + no enough sleep = exhausted!

I found myself was going deeper and deeper in this trap, although I know it's impossible to do anything, but I cannot control myself....step by step walking towards it.

Actually i think Ika and Edwin are very match. They just look like a pair, even though they always argue with and make fun on each other, but I do believe that one day, they will become a couple.

Edwin is a real good boy; good cook, good driver, good student......etc. He's the funniest guy I have ever met in Vincennes; he's full of sense of humor; funny guy, I like him so much! Hahaaa...

What's the best thing I did today: Give a new name to Ika : "Ika Wiguna" so good!


Archives