Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Saturday, November 01, 2003
Slept like a pig until Captain called me at 12. Ohh...so tired....I want to sleep and sleep, better sleep for the whole day! I went to the ENGL class at 2 p.m., I didn't know why but I feel Dr Nead's better today, I didn't hate her as much as b4! We had nothing to do in class again today, just did some pre-writings and then we could go. Before I left the classroom, Dr Nead asked me," Hey Maggie, are you going out with Edwin?" "Ha??" " I saw you two in the library yesterday...." " Ohh...no..we are just friends!" " Oppss...I just think you two are dating!" "No...no...we are not!" "Haa..he's a good boy. He's in my composition class too, he's so smart. Hahaa..." Hey, why she's so interested in me and Edbitch's relationship? I do think she's interested in Edbitch! Haahaa...and Dr Nead, you just met us once in the library, it doesn't mean we are couple even if we go to library together, you know? Hahaa! I also know that Edbitch is good and smart :P, and he is so kind too....hehee...i really like him so much! Afte this stupic class, I met Edbitch, Duffy and Ika outside the library and went to Dr. Razi's office to take the letters for our social security number. I couldn't believe that Dr.Razi worked so fast this time. We just gave hime the letter yesterday, and he could give us back to us today, so incrediable! Soon after, we went to Walmart. Actually I didn't have anything to buy, but I still go with them coz I really like go shopping with my friends....it's really fun! Hahaa! We went to bible study tonite. It's my first time to be there. The old couple are so nice. We had chocolate cakes and ice tea together, then we started talking something about the 10 commandments. Maybe it's because I learnt them when I was a small kid, I didn't feel confused nor bored about the story; however, I felt a little bit sleepy when I was listening to the old lady's talk. It's sure not the old lady's fault, it's my fault. I sleep too late at nights, and every day I just feel tired and cannot do anything. At first, I and Ika planned to go to the Halloween dance tonight, but since Duffy did not want to go, we didn't go there too. We just joined Kyle, Tim, Aya, Alex and Cindy and went to see movie. The movie " Texas Chainsaw" is so scary. ( Totally agree with Tim: soo fuckin' scary!) It has so many horrible themes. Things come out suddenly. I was really scared by it. The 2 hours we spent in the cinema tonight is my most hardest time here in Vincennes. I couldn't stop screaming and jumping from my seat. That's why I felt so tired after watching the movie and couldn't help falling asleep in Duffy's car when we were on the way to Kyle's home. We just stayed at Kyle's house for about 20 mins, then Duffy drove me back to my room. Too tired tonight!! Maybe I really think too much...it's not gonna happen....yea...i know that....nothing will happen....I know...I really know! Stop! Stop thinking about this start from today, then everything will gonna be fine! :P Shawna's camera was not work tonight. I gave her Brandon's phone no. but seemed that she had everything gone wrong. I couldn't help her much, so just prayed for her to get everything well done at the end and have a good night with Duece.
Archives
- 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
- 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
- 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
- 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
- 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
- 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
- 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
- 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
- 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
- 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
- 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
- 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
- 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
- 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
- 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
- 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
- 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
- 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
- 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006