<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Wednesday, December 10, 2003


havent go to lab for 2 days... maybe i will be killed by Tim and Jimmy tomorrow when I go back... need to think about a good excuse...

Helped Duece to do his writing today. Actually I feel so weired, why a 110 student would ask a 009 student to do his writing? And why I would do the work for him as I hadn't even done my own work yet? So weired...Hahaa... but that's okay, I like helping him. Just like what he said, we are good friends. He is one of my best friends in Vincennes.

I haven't started my feature story yet, I really don't know if I can turn it in on Thursday. Need to find Dr. Razi tomorrow for the interview and the beat, sigh! ><


Archives