<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Saturday, December 06, 2003


Havent updated my diary for a long time, sorry my friends if I make you guys worry about me :P

Last month I was busying with my school work. Since my mid-term grades were not good, I wanna do something to push up my grades, especially for the News Reporting class. Okay... I worked hard on the project, the news articles, the localized news story, etc. I dont know if I can get a very good final result or not, but at least, I think I have done my best. If I can't get a good grade in this class, it's not my problem, I have tried my best already.

I had a week holiday for the thanksgiving break last month. I went to Chicago, Indianapolis and Evansville with my friends. So many things had happened...very funny : P I did many shopping in Chicago and Evansville. I bought a pair of sports shoes in Nike Town and brought some winter clothes in Evansville. So good....new clothes for winter...very very good! Heeheee!

During the break, I didn't move to Vigo Hall, but moved to Ika's house and slept with her. Need to say "Thank you" to Ika, Duffy and Taek Soo for more than 10000 times as they let me stay in their house during the break, thanks so much.


Archives