<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Saturday, December 06, 2003


I dunno why but I really wanna move off-campus next semester. I wanna have my own room. I wanna sit on the sofa in the sitting room, laid down on it and watch TV. I wanna have my own kitchen, so that I can cook by myself, cook something that I really want. All in all, the conclusion is I wanna live off-campus.

So...I have to start looking for roommates....at first I think selena is a good choice, but now, since she's dating with Duffy already, and it seems that she has already moved off-campus ( to Duffy's house), it's impossible to ask her to be my roommate anymore. Who else can be my roommate? Tien? Emi? Or Carla? God, give me a good roommate, please!


Archives