Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Tuesday, December 16, 2003
I finally got my driving learning permit... so so good! :P I can learn how to drive in Florida then. (If there is any place with speed limit under 20)
Dealing with the housing stuff in these few days, so trouble! I really hate this school so much. I can see no reason why I can't break the housing contract even I am willing to pay $750. Especially Dawn Mann, Director of Residential Life, I don't know how can she get this post. She know nothing about her duty. Always says that "I am sorry, this is not my duty""I don't know if they will join together again""I can't answer you this question" pk....you don't know everything, you know nothing! Actually I don't really care if I can move off-campus or not, but I will try my best to do it, just becoz I hate her attitude. Today I asked her if i can get the letter than my mom sent to the housing office and attach it to my application form, she said "no, we don't trust anything from email, ask your mom to write a letter and fax it to us." Then I told her my mum fax the letter to the housing office the day before. She said "you see, faxing machince is over there. I sit here. I haven't got anything from the faxing machine, so ask your mom to send it again." Pk...never seen a staff as rude as her, bitch!
At first I was so happy tonite, really really happy, difficult to tell how I felt at that time, but...really happy...and then suddenly, somethings happened....a little bit shock...but it's okay....it's gopd if everyone is happy with this, I'm fine.
At last, I found that.....cookie monster is more suitable to me in Sesame Street.
Dealing with the housing stuff in these few days, so trouble! I really hate this school so much. I can see no reason why I can't break the housing contract even I am willing to pay $750. Especially Dawn Mann, Director of Residential Life, I don't know how can she get this post. She know nothing about her duty. Always says that "I am sorry, this is not my duty""I don't know if they will join together again""I can't answer you this question" pk....you don't know everything, you know nothing! Actually I don't really care if I can move off-campus or not, but I will try my best to do it, just becoz I hate her attitude. Today I asked her if i can get the letter than my mom sent to the housing office and attach it to my application form, she said "no, we don't trust anything from email, ask your mom to write a letter and fax it to us." Then I told her my mum fax the letter to the housing office the day before. She said "you see, faxing machince is over there. I sit here. I haven't got anything from the faxing machine, so ask your mom to send it again." Pk...never seen a staff as rude as her, bitch!
At first I was so happy tonite, really really happy, difficult to tell how I felt at that time, but...really happy...and then suddenly, somethings happened....a little bit shock...but it's okay....it's gopd if everyone is happy with this, I'm fine.
At last, I found that.....cookie monster is more suitable to me in Sesame Street.
Archives
- 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
- 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
- 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
- 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
- 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
- 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
- 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
- 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
- 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
- 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
- 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
- 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
- 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
- 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
- 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
- 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
- 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
- 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
- 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006