Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Sunday, February 15, 2004
Havent updated my blog for a long long time, need to say sorry to all you guys! -.-"
So many things happened in this month, first of all, is my birthday! Thanks so much to all of you, I am so lucky to have friends like you guys. Even I am in the United States, I dun really feel lonely, coz I know I have YOU! Whenever I check my mailbox, whenever I find a red paper inside (a paper reminds me that i have a package), I know that I am a beloved one =) you guys treat me too good, seriously, sometimes, too touching even make me wanna cry! =) Anyway, thanks so much for all your cards, your birthday gifts and all you bless! I like them so much, and I promise I will cherish them and put them in my heart! I love you all~
On the day of Jan 27, we had a Chinese New Year Night here in VU. So glad that the program could run smoothly, and everyone seemed to have fun and enjoyed it so much =) The most suprising thing was that, at the end of the event, Alex (the M.C.) suddenly said on the stage, "hey, today is one of our friend, maggie's b.day, so let's sing a b.day song to her together!" Woo....and then all the people in the room sang together....FOR ME! T-T sooo touch!! I really really appreciate that! Thank you you guys!
Other than that is my school life. Maybe it is really too hard for me to study 21 credit hours this semester, especially when I need to study chem and cal. chemistry, i think i learned it before, actually it is about something really basic like atoms, ions, and bondings....sth like that, but really dunno why....i am so suck in it! Sigh~~~ what can I do? Probably nothing else but study hard, rite? Luckily I have some tutors here ( thx Ed, Junghwa, Kyle and Vincennes), they help me a lot! =)
So many things happened in this month, first of all, is my birthday! Thanks so much to all of you, I am so lucky to have friends like you guys. Even I am in the United States, I dun really feel lonely, coz I know I have YOU! Whenever I check my mailbox, whenever I find a red paper inside (a paper reminds me that i have a package), I know that I am a beloved one =) you guys treat me too good, seriously, sometimes, too touching even make me wanna cry! =) Anyway, thanks so much for all your cards, your birthday gifts and all you bless! I like them so much, and I promise I will cherish them and put them in my heart! I love you all~
On the day of Jan 27, we had a Chinese New Year Night here in VU. So glad that the program could run smoothly, and everyone seemed to have fun and enjoyed it so much =) The most suprising thing was that, at the end of the event, Alex (the M.C.) suddenly said on the stage, "hey, today is one of our friend, maggie's b.day, so let's sing a b.day song to her together!" Woo....and then all the people in the room sang together....FOR ME! T-T sooo touch!! I really really appreciate that! Thank you you guys!
Other than that is my school life. Maybe it is really too hard for me to study 21 credit hours this semester, especially when I need to study chem and cal. chemistry, i think i learned it before, actually it is about something really basic like atoms, ions, and bondings....sth like that, but really dunno why....i am so suck in it! Sigh~~~ what can I do? Probably nothing else but study hard, rite? Luckily I have some tutors here ( thx Ed, Junghwa, Kyle and Vincennes), they help me a lot! =)
Archives
- 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
- 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
- 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
- 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
- 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
- 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
- 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
- 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
- 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
- 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
- 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
- 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
- 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
- 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
- 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
- 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
- 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
- 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
- 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006