Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Thursday, February 26, 2004
Loads of homework to do this weekend, many many things due on Monday, and a lot of tests and exams.....mami ar.....exhausted la~ =(
Sometimes you really cannot imagine how small this world is, how come this things can be happened to my friends? I don't understand and I don't wanna try to find out the reason too, just feel a bit weird....because of this unexpected event.
Trying not to be a lazy gal, but....hell....can't do it well, really fuck up in my classes, shit! Sometimes i cannot help thinking about that, is it I overestimate myself? Yea....I cannot blame anyone for this, esp. there are many people gave me advices before I made this decision. So now, I have to bear all the responsibility....and....try my best to do the best!
I can't remember where I read this sentence, but it's a really good sentence, "You do the best, God do the rest."
I hope it is not too late for me to do something for it now.... just see what will happen in the future...
Sometimes you really cannot imagine how small this world is, how come this things can be happened to my friends? I don't understand and I don't wanna try to find out the reason too, just feel a bit weird....because of this unexpected event.
Trying not to be a lazy gal, but....hell....can't do it well, really fuck up in my classes, shit! Sometimes i cannot help thinking about that, is it I overestimate myself? Yea....I cannot blame anyone for this, esp. there are many people gave me advices before I made this decision. So now, I have to bear all the responsibility....and....try my best to do the best!
I can't remember where I read this sentence, but it's a really good sentence, "You do the best, God do the rest."
I hope it is not too late for me to do something for it now.... just see what will happen in the future...
Archives
- 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
- 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
- 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
- 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
- 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
- 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
- 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
- 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
- 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
- 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
- 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
- 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
- 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
- 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
- 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
- 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
- 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
- 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
- 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006