<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Saturday, March 20, 2004


School has just started for 1 week, that's why I am not really very busy in these days, and I can find some time to write my blog. Long time haven't updated my blog, wanna make some changes; however, I can't find any good skin, so, just leave it and wait, see if I am lucky enough to get a beautiful skin next time.

Most of my friends have their own blog right now. Most of them put their blog on xanga. Um...Xanga is really nice. It is so easy to use, and the host is quite stable. It has a lot of features provided for users to make changes for their blogs. But among them all, I love xanga because I can subscribe other people's blog, and most of all, I can type chinese there. Um...I really did think about putting my blog to xanga instead of blogspot this week when I was making a new look for it; however, after serious consideration, I think I should better stay in blogspot now, because:
1. Anyway, I prefer using English better than Chinese.
2. I can find an image host now, so I can put whichever pictures I want on the Net.
3. Most of my friends know this web address, so I dun wanna change it.

So....at last, I keep staying in blogspot. =)


Archives