<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Saturday, March 20, 2004



Spring break is over...mum...gotta go to school again -.-" (thinking about my chemistry and calculas homework) sigh~ Didn't really do anything during the spring break, just watched movies, cooked and slept for whole days. But I did something meaningful this spring break. I did learn to cook. Although my cooking is still very bad, it is much better than before, at least people can put it into their mouths and swallow it :) hahaa~ Thanks Edwin and Vincent for teaching me how to cook and thanks everyone for eating the food I cook. You guys are so brave, u know. Anyway, I really appreciate that.

Before I planned to learn how to drive in this break, too. Just waited until Duffy came back from indianapolis, then I would ask him to teach me how to drive. Unluckily, Duffy hit his car on the way back to Vincennes. He hit a deer on the highway. The left part of his car is broken, the engine is hurt and the car is not working anymore. Poor me! I couldn't learn driving in this break. But, comparing to Duffy, I am not really that poor. After he hit his car, he has to walk every day and cannot go anywhere else; also, the insurance company will not cover the charge for repairing the car...this is the REAL POOR...ohh my...poor Duffy ya~





Archives