<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Sunday, March 21, 2004


Waken up by Edwin today at 3. He asked me to go play b-ball with them, so I used my fastest speed to brush my teeth, wash my face and change my clothes, and then go to PE complex to join them. When I arrived PE complex, they're already playing, so I just went to another side of the court and practised shooting with kyunghee and aera. After a long time, it seems that no one realized I was there, so, I just went back to my room.

Cellophane
Miss cellophane should have been my name
Miss cellophane
'cause you can look right through me
Walk right by me
And never know I'm there!

Went to eat at Junghwa's place tonite, Junghee's cooking is really excellent! I am sure she can be a good wife. (Junghwa is so lucky, he can eat Junghee's food every day, woo....I am jealous now!) Nasuki said that she could be a good mother, but not a good girlfriend and a good wife. Um...I dunno if it's true, but, for me, I think I am a good girlfriend, but not a good wife nor a good mother. I know nothing about housework, I can't clean, I can't cook, I spend a lot of money in shopping, I waste everything...... and, I am not patient enough to raise a kid. I am sure there's one day I will smack him/her because he/she always cries, hahaa... anyway, I know that I am not a good mother.

Glad to get Siuman's letter today. Good to know that she's doing good in hong kong. Actually I am quite surprised by the news, I haven't thought about that before. Um... I think it is good for her, and anyway, no matter she wants to do, I will be here to support her. Siuman, just do whatever you wanna do, believe in yourself; if you believe that you can do it, then you can do it. I will always stand by you! Luv ya!



Archives