Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Friday, April 23, 2004
Congraduation to myself!!!!! I got accepted to Purdue!!!! Even though it is not the school I really want to go, anyway it makes me feel a little bit more secure, at least I have somewhere to go instead of staying in VU! Cool! Very very happy~!
Opss...but I fuck up in my Chemistry and Calculas quiz....especailly calculas, really completely fuck up! I dunno why my maths is so suck! How come my brain stops working everytime when I see the numbers? How come I know all the rules but I dunno how to put the numbers into them? How come I am that stupid, huh? Tell me please....give me an answer....(the only answer for this question is 'Maggie, you're an idiot!'" >:(, I cannot find an answer better than this one!)
Opss...but I fuck up in my Chemistry and Calculas quiz....especailly calculas, really completely fuck up! I dunno why my maths is so suck! How come my brain stops working everytime when I see the numbers? How come I know all the rules but I dunno how to put the numbers into them? How come I am that stupid, huh? Tell me please....give me an answer....(the only answer for this question is 'Maggie, you're an idiot!'" >:(, I cannot find an answer better than this one!)
Archives
- 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
- 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
- 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
- 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
- 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
- 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
- 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
- 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
- 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
- 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
- 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
- 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
- 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
- 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
- 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
- 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
- 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
- 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
- 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006