<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Wednesday, April 21, 2004


Talked to Duece, Jenna and Shawna today about my situation. They are so good to me. They asked me to sleep at their place after I come back from Hong Kong, and they said they would help me to move to Bloomington if I get accepted. Thanks, man! Even though I am not sure if I can go or not, I really appreciate of what you guys did to me. You guys are so good to me, and you are my first few friends in Vincennes, that's what I am not gonna forget in my entire life.

Seriously, I dun know why I will put FRIENDSHIP in such a high position. After graduating from high school and enter University (or you may say it's just a community college), I seem to reach another stage in my life, knowing a lot of new friends, knowing what is REAL FRIENDSHIP and what is not, knowing who treats me as their real friend and who treats me as a STRANGER in their life. Time is the best medicine to cure the wound, in this period of time, with my true friends' support, I finally know how to deal with the ones who dun like me. If you ask me if I still care about them, the answer is still "YES", coz I still treat everyone as my friends; but if you ask me whether I still care if I am still angry or sad or whatever, Im sorry, the answer is "NO! NO MORE!" You like me or not is your business, I cannot control what you think about me, right? So, just let it be! Find a way that you think it will make you happy, listen to whatever you like, do whatever you want, ignore everything that you feel sick of.... it's the right way to live a life, isn't it? Be Happy, keep smiling all the time! :P

*Life is short, let's live it!*


Archives