Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Tuesday, April 06, 2004
Went to Purdue University with Edwin and Nakki last Saturday to look for apartment and look for food (that's my reason). We left Vincennes at 9 a.m., drove for 3 hours, and arrived there at 1 p.m. As usual, I slept all the way from Vincennes too Purdue (Sorry Nakki! >.<)
Purdue is a very nice university. I have only been to MSU and Purdue untill now, personally, I think Purdue is much better. I like its brown colour buildings, I like its old-style designs Union Hall, I like its buildings compressed together when comparing to the excess space between the buildings in MSU. It's really a nice university, if I can, I hope I can go to this school, too. But this chance seems to be very low, cause it is good in science but not in communication and art, so probably I will not go there....unless I change my major.
We joined David at the Union Club and asked him to lead us everywhere. Woo...long time haven't seen him, he becomes more skinny and scary. Difficult to explain how I feel....but the feeling he gave me now is just like a 浪子, which means messy + crazy, hahaa...j/k! The best part of the day (for me) is to go to eat at a korean restaurant. 100% Korean style (I think so!), hot stuff...yummi~!
Then we drove David backed to Purdue and we started looking around for apartments. Because most of the property management companies were closed on Saturday, so we just walked around, took a look of the outside part of the apartment, and wrote down some tel no. in case for contact....then we left.
We joined David again and went to his home. Woo....you cannot believe that....it's so freaking messy.... just like a war was taken place there before. We just stayed there for a while, chiling, chatting, reading manga, doing nothing, and then we left. David said he's gonna move to another apartment soon, when we go to Purdue again next time, we will see his tidy new apartment wor....um...just hear it first and see what will happen next....hahahaa! =) After we left David's home, we drove back to Vincennes. This trip had come to the end! Actually we didn't really do anything today, but anyway, it's so good to meet David again (and buy a lot of food), that's the best thing I get in this trip. =) Feel good to visit my friend like this, hope that I will have chance to go there again!
Purdue is a very nice university. I have only been to MSU and Purdue untill now, personally, I think Purdue is much better. I like its brown colour buildings, I like its old-style designs Union Hall, I like its buildings compressed together when comparing to the excess space between the buildings in MSU. It's really a nice university, if I can, I hope I can go to this school, too. But this chance seems to be very low, cause it is good in science but not in communication and art, so probably I will not go there....unless I change my major.
We joined David at the Union Club and asked him to lead us everywhere. Woo...long time haven't seen him, he becomes more skinny and scary. Difficult to explain how I feel....but the feeling he gave me now is just like a 浪子, which means messy + crazy, hahaa...j/k! The best part of the day (for me) is to go to eat at a korean restaurant. 100% Korean style (I think so!), hot stuff...yummi~!
Then we drove David backed to Purdue and we started looking around for apartments. Because most of the property management companies were closed on Saturday, so we just walked around, took a look of the outside part of the apartment, and wrote down some tel no. in case for contact....then we left.
We joined David again and went to his home. Woo....you cannot believe that....it's so freaking messy.... just like a war was taken place there before. We just stayed there for a while, chiling, chatting, reading manga, doing nothing, and then we left. David said he's gonna move to another apartment soon, when we go to Purdue again next time, we will see his tidy new apartment wor....um...just hear it first and see what will happen next....hahahaa! =) After we left David's home, we drove back to Vincennes. This trip had come to the end! Actually we didn't really do anything today, but anyway, it's so good to meet David again (and buy a lot of food), that's the best thing I get in this trip. =) Feel good to visit my friend like this, hope that I will have chance to go there again!
Archives
- 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
- 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
- 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
- 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
- 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
- 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
- 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
- 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
- 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
- 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
- 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
- 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
- 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
- 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
- 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
- 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
- 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
- 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
- 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006