<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Monday, May 10, 2004


Edwin, Selena, Duffy and Kyle left yesterday. They will stop by at Duffy's place in Indianapolis. They will drive Selena to Chicago on the next day and go back to Indianapolis, then Edwin will drive to West Lafayette on Tuesday. Um...miss them so much! I was alone in the house last night. There're not many things to do, I just cleaned up their house (a little bit only!) and listened to music. Being alone in a big house is really a tough thing. I feel like I am going to die if I keep on my life in this way, I will be bored to die, for sure! >< Junghwa left to Indianapolis to find Junghee, but his stuff is still here, so I think he's gonna come back a few days later. He left an eel for me and brought me to eat ice cream. He said I just like her little sister...yea~ Junghwa, you are always my good OBA! :P Also, thanks so much to Edwin. He's sooo good to me! He bought me a lot of food (I think it's enough for me to survive in these 2 weeks) before he left and prepared everything for me....woo~ so touch~ THANKS Edwin! :P

I called Fate last night, but I felt asleep when I was talking to her....sorry Fate! :(

This morning, I went to have my first psychology class. It's a three-week class. I have to go to school every day from 9 to 12. It's kinda hard, but I think I can make it!

But today's really a bad day for me. I bought a wrong book to the class. I asked Natsuki for her book yesterday; but then today when I went to the class, I found that my book is different from other people's books (sh*t!).

Finally checked my grades on pipeline, um....so far so good! As what I have expected, those 2 pk subjs lowered my grades (a lot)! But okay, it's fine....as long as they're transferable to other colleges.


Archives