<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004


** Special Notice **
Date of departure: June 7, 2004 (US time)
From Indianapolis --> San Francisco --> Hong Kong




Talked on phone with Fate for almost 5 hours yesterday (or maybe more), obviously both of us are bored with the life in the United States :( but I feel good to talk to her, haven't talked to an old friend for such a long time, it makes me feel like I am not alone in this country, I still have some really good friends who are standing here supporting me. I just realized that most of us (friends in MFS) are too good to other people, you can say we are kinda naive, we don't really understand how rude this f*cking world is; that's why we're always the ones who are hurt by other people, who are being cheated and being used. In the past, I always heard other people says that "the friends you know in high school are the friends you can keep forever", I didn't realize how true it is until today. I just know that friendship is something really important in my life, I cherish all my friends and I wanna treat them as good as I can. However, not everyone in this world will appreciate it, jerks and bitches are everywhere, they will just blame you no matter how great the way you treat them. Should we care about those jerks and bitches? Probably not! So, be good to the ones who really treats you as his/her friend only; for those we don't know how to respect other people, kick their ass and fuck them off!

Woke up today at 8:40, but luckily I didn't late to class. After the class, I went to Vanderburgh to change my mailing address, then went back to Edwin's house to eat. Woo~ the meat that Edwin made for me before he left is sooo good, it is very soft and juicy. I like it very much, thanks Edwin! :P (I will cook you something in return after you come back from West Lafayette.)

I got the number for the new driving school in Vincennes today. I gave them a call and signed up for the driving course. It's kinda expensive, $175 for 6 hours driving; but I have no other choice. (Actually I asked Taek Soo to teach me, but Kyunghee's car is not functioning well, so at least I have to wait until she fix her car in next weeks) I really want to learn how to drive as soon as possible. Since I don't have many things to do in the afternoon, it's better for me to learn driving now, I seriously don't want to waste my time! Tomorrow from 2 to 3, I will start my driving practice; hopefully I can take the driving test after this 6 hours :D

Changed the text color of this blog today. Summer is coming, juz wanna make it colorful enough to show the summer joy :) Still looking for a good skin, I will give my blog a new decoration if I can find a good skin later on.

Went to Dragon 2000 with Hyunwoo and Natsukil; nice dinner and nice chat. Thanks Hyunwoo for treating us :P

We went to Natsuki's and Hyunwoo's house after the dinner to see some pictures. Woo~ Natsuki's pictures are really good! I want to have a photo album like hers, too.


Archives