<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004



Haven't updated my blog for a long time~ sorry guys, especially to those regular readers....sorry X 10000 times!

Finally I and Edwin left Vincent's place on June 2 and went to Edwin's apartment in West Lafayette. PK Edwin, he said that we were lost and asked me to look on the map, tried to find the correct way to go to his apartment. When I was so concentrating on reading the map, suddenly he laughed, then I looked around.....actually his apartment was just in front of us >.< Okay, I will not trust you anymore!

The next day, I got a call from Danny Ho. He said he's cheated by Singapore Airline, and he could not get the ticket for me. Then he said he's gonna change my flight to Cathay, but I needed to go on Jun 5 because that was the only ticket he could get for me around these days. Sigh~ nothing else I could do at that time, so I just accepted this offer >.< Then I and Edwin went to a shopping mall in Lafayette to buy something for my family. We shopped for almost 5 hours...woo~ so tired, but happy :P

We ate at a Japanese restaurant on that day. The food was not bad, and the staff there were quite nice. The chef, Fu, is a Indo-Vietnamese mixed. Once he knew that Edwin comes from Indonesia, he couldn't stop talking to Edwin. Woo~ they talked about a lot of stuff, even something like how to open a restaurant in the United States. I just sat there and ate ate ate, and listened to what they say, didn't really wanna join their conversation, hahaa~ When we left, Edwin left $7 for tips, oppss....actually im quite surprised :D and Fu said if one day he can open his own restaurant, he will treat us a free dinner~ woo! Good! I get a free dinner, too!

On Jun 4, we went to the shopping mall again....my last chance to shop before I went back to Hong Kong. Brought 2 perfume for my cousins :D and some clothes for myself (but I left it in Edwin's place and forgot to bring it back to HK) After that we went back to Ed's apartment and got changed, then we went to an Italian restaurant to have a wonderful dinner~ That restuarant is really nice, not only the food, but also the enviornment around it. Anyway....I really love that dinner so much~ thanks Edwin! :D


Archives