Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Thursday, June 24, 2004

Sorry guys, I was late again. I was really stupid today. I went to the bathroom and turned the tap on after Vicky woke me up this morning, then I went back to my room and fell asleep again. By the time I really woke up, my bathroom was flood :( and since I have to clean everything up, I was late to the date again. (I had a date with Miss Hung, Becky, Tracy, Bonnie, Vicky, Shirley and Jenny at Festival Walk.) Sorry guys~ I am really sorry :(
Becky, Bonnie, Tracy, Vicky and I went back to MFS to visit Ms. Au and CNT. Woo~ I saw something really weird today! I couldn't imagine that it's true if I didn't see it by myself lol~
Went to BU Hall with Becky, Tracy and Vicky. Just wanna go there and take a look of HK uni.'s hall. BU's hall is not bad, at least it's better than the one I saw in UST :) Juz stayed there for a while, and then went home by myself.
Um....not much things to do in these days....or maybe you can say...I am juz too lazy to go anywhere....sigh~ ><
Archives
- 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
- 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
- 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
- 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
- 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
- 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
- 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
- 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
- 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
- 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
- 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
- 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
- 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
- 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
- 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
- 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
- 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
- 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
- 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006