<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Monday, June 28, 2004


I don't really like Dalai Lama, I mean, not on his political view. Maybe it's juz because I was not born in Tibet, I don't understand how harsh their situation is under the Chinese PRC Government rule, that's why I don't really think Tibet should be independent from China and build its own country. But that's not what I wanna talk about now. What I wanna say is that I like Dalai Lama's quote more and more than before. Everything about love, about life, about religion, about friends...etc, he has loads of good quotes on these topics. His words are so wise. After you read it, you will feel a source of energy is flowing into your mind and give you a great support power. He said, "The purpose of our lives is to be happy." True, life is so short, should we waste our time to be UNHAPPY or SAD because of someone/something that are not belonged to us? Certainly not! Something good should be keep in mind, but don't forget that there're something bad happened in the past, too. We shouldn't let the good in the past to blind our eyes, we should back to the real world, open our eyes to see clearly what's going on. By the time we can see clearly the present situation, we will find that actually we were cheated by our memories. Memories are not true, the one/thing we were thinking about is not really that cool; and then we'll find that, actually we don't need it, and there're something better waiting for us in our lives.

"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions." Gotta forget the past and work for the future. Life is short, let's live it!!

This entry is specially dedicated to one of my friends :)


Archives