Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Thursday, June 24, 2004








This was my first time to go to University of Stress and Tension. We went there to have our Honesty Gathering BBQ lol~ (Thx my lovely Sing for organizing this activity!)Super H.A.P.P.Y to see them all again :D We plan to have another House gathering activity in July, and we are going to organize a Honesty Old members 20x200m team on Sports Day....but, I dun think I can join them since I will go back to the States in Aug....I really wanna cry T_T Anyway, I sincerely hope that they can win the 20x200m rely, and the current Honesty House can get the second place lol~ (hey, even though I will run for the team, but dun forget to send me the T-shirt bor~)
Archives
- 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
- 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
- 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
- 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
- 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
- 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
- 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
- 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
- 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
- 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
- 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
- 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
- 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
- 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
- 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
- 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
- 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
- 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
- 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006