<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Monday, August 16, 2004


Edwin said, if I wanted to attend the orientation, then we better went there on the first day...... that's why we went to Bloomington on Monday morning.

I finally know what's called a responsable man..... Edwin's so mad and angry because we got there late..... though actually we didn't, just because he forgot there's time difference between Bloomington and West Lafayette.

Thanks Edwin so much for helping me registered all my visa documents and being my guardian (you know what I am talking about!)

I was supposed to walk around the campus with all the other people in my group during the orientation program, but hell, it's too hot and I was wearing a big backpack. So, taking the chance of Tong's call, I left the group and went to housing office to sign up my on-campus apartment.

Joined the group again at 2 to check my documents. After that, I met Edwin in IMU and prepared to go to the ice cream social. Yea, forget to mention that I had to pay $104 for joining the orientation program, oppss~ I thought that they really just wanna scrap money from us, poor us.....and it's the main reason that I ate 2 bowls of ice-cream during the social event :P

Edwin and I had dinner with Darrick, a guy that I knew during the orientation, and his parents. Then we went back to Aston Hall....woo~ The room in Aston is really amazing! The carpet was full of dirts, and there's a "hair-ball" on the bed. Thank you for the big gift, but I really hate all these stuff and didn't wanna stay there even a night. So, we signed out of Aston Hall and rent a room in IMU. Though it's much more expensive, but I think it worths!

Went to bed very early... too tired~ I thought I was still having jet lag!


Archives