Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Saturday, August 14, 2004
Sorry guys, gotta type in English again ....nope! I mean Chinglish! Sorry guys!
After a long fly, I finally backed to the States. From Hong Kong to L.A.; from L.A. to Detroit; from Detroit to Indianapolis...it took almost 24 hours! I really don't understand why people can travel back to Hong Kong so often (like my cousin), don't you think that it's too harsh to stay on the plane for such a long time? When I was flying to Detroit, seeing the land of Detroit was under my feet, I couldn't help thinking about the happy time we had when we went there to have dinner last time. I had never thought about that it was the last time for us to go there together, but now? I finally realized that the world is changing every day and so does everyone. Who can keep him/herself as natural as what he/she used to be? Probably no one does! I used to be proud to talk about Michigan, but then suddenly, it turns out to be a name that I am scared to speak out. Detroit, you're not belonged to me, you are not the place that I should stay, so GOOD-BYE, though I did love you loads, it's time for me to say good-bye to you and start my own new life.
The plane was gonna arrive in Indianapolis, different kinds of feeling suddenly came up into my mind. I felt upset to come back to this place where we had a lot of memories together, but I felt happy to see my friends who do really care me a lot again. I felt glad to have someone waiting for me in the airport, but I felt so sad because I knew that we're gonna separate and we might never see each other again. The plane was landed. I got off from the plane, bringing my backpack and my little monchichi, passed throught the tunnel and went to the baggage claim.
Soon after I got there, I saw that Ed's coming to my way. He looked fatter than before but I was pretty much sure that it's him, because he's an Indonesian, and at that time, he's wearing a pair of sandal :) Really miss him so much! Couldn't wait to give him a big hug! Then we waited for my baggages at the baggage claim for quite a long time, but they finally didn't come. So, we went to the Northwest office, the staff told us that probably the baggages would come within that day and asked us to leave our contacts to him, so that he could ship it to us. Ohh man, how could they lost my baggages? Come on, I wanna take a shower! Give me back my clothes! >_<
We went back to West Lafayette and took a rest. On that night, we went to a very good Japanese restaurant to have dinner. After that, we watched a dvd, then we slept again. Too many things happened today....too difficult to say it in words, but anyway, thanks Ed so much for helping me, in all ways :P Love you!
After a long fly, I finally backed to the States. From Hong Kong to L.A.; from L.A. to Detroit; from Detroit to Indianapolis...it took almost 24 hours! I really don't understand why people can travel back to Hong Kong so often (like my cousin), don't you think that it's too harsh to stay on the plane for such a long time? When I was flying to Detroit, seeing the land of Detroit was under my feet, I couldn't help thinking about the happy time we had when we went there to have dinner last time. I had never thought about that it was the last time for us to go there together, but now? I finally realized that the world is changing every day and so does everyone. Who can keep him/herself as natural as what he/she used to be? Probably no one does! I used to be proud to talk about Michigan, but then suddenly, it turns out to be a name that I am scared to speak out. Detroit, you're not belonged to me, you are not the place that I should stay, so GOOD-BYE, though I did love you loads, it's time for me to say good-bye to you and start my own new life.
The plane was gonna arrive in Indianapolis, different kinds of feeling suddenly came up into my mind. I felt upset to come back to this place where we had a lot of memories together, but I felt happy to see my friends who do really care me a lot again. I felt glad to have someone waiting for me in the airport, but I felt so sad because I knew that we're gonna separate and we might never see each other again. The plane was landed. I got off from the plane, bringing my backpack and my little monchichi, passed throught the tunnel and went to the baggage claim.
Soon after I got there, I saw that Ed's coming to my way. He looked fatter than before but I was pretty much sure that it's him, because he's an Indonesian, and at that time, he's wearing a pair of sandal :) Really miss him so much! Couldn't wait to give him a big hug! Then we waited for my baggages at the baggage claim for quite a long time, but they finally didn't come. So, we went to the Northwest office, the staff told us that probably the baggages would come within that day and asked us to leave our contacts to him, so that he could ship it to us. Ohh man, how could they lost my baggages? Come on, I wanna take a shower! Give me back my clothes! >_<
We went back to West Lafayette and took a rest. On that night, we went to a very good Japanese restaurant to have dinner. After that, we watched a dvd, then we slept again. Too many things happened today....too difficult to say it in words, but anyway, thanks Ed so much for helping me, in all ways :P Love you!
Archives
- 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
- 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
- 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
- 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
- 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
- 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
- 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
- 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
- 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
- 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
- 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
- 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
- 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
- 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
- 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
- 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
- 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
- 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
- 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006