<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Monday, February 27, 2006


Haven't touched this blog for more than a year, and now I'm back. There're lots of things happened in this period: people come and go, dramatic change in self-esteem, unforgettable experiences of dropping out from school, better understanding of other people's thoughts and actions....... I'd done a lot of silly and unforgivable things; I completely lost my mind and didn't even know who I was and what I was doing. But well, they're passed. I finally cleared up my mind and found myself. Don't want to waste my time on something/someone that is not belonged to me anymore, I should cherish what I have right now at this moment, so I put everything in the past aside, and start working to be a sweet, lovely, friendly, blissful independent girl from now on.


Archives